Huacari Tours A Once -in a-lifetime experience awaits
Huacari Tours A Once -in a-lifetime experience awaits

Online now 24/7 Customer Help

Skype Me™!

Weekly Specials

The tiniest monkeys in the jungle called Lioncito

Take 10 % off in Renaco lodge on this Spring Break don't miss the opportunity to know one of the 7 wonders of the world The Amazon Rainforest !! hurry and reserved your place Contact us for more information

Spring Break  Special Price

Renaco Lodge Combination
Now for Only

$ 100.00 per day

Group of 4 or more 5% off or contact us for special quote.

Latest Comments

Moises Torres manager of Huacari T with Cejrowski( Famous writer in Poland)

Poland

Huacari Tours is an excellent company

doskonaly !!!!!!!!!!

Wojciech Cejrowski

Latest Deals

Spring Break Time to Start Planning
I know, I know -- we've barely scratched the surface of the holiday season and it's hard to even think of the spring-time, especially when it feels like autumn was just yesterday. But the truth is, Spring Break will be here before you know it; and those who plan ahead, plan early, are setting themselves up for the best trips. Contact us for more info.

Any questions?

We're happy to help

805-791-6140

Or use our contact form.

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • beni (Wednesday, April 10 13 12:33 pm EDT)

equipo teixeira
    5 tage im jungel, was will man mehr. von piranias bis giftige schlangen alles gesehen. das essen war ausgezeichnet. am besten waren die leute, augusto con mucho gusto und teixeira21. es war
    paradisisch, wuerde es sofort wieder machen

TEIXEIRA OuOuOu

• Tilly (Sunday, January 15 12 11:47 pm EST)

I'm quite pleased with the informtiaon in this one. TY!

• Crazeduser (Tuesday, November 15 11 02:00 pm EST)

We went on a 3 day tour in January with Amazon Adventure Expeditions / Fly Catcher Tours www.myamazontours.com and were pretty happy with it. They are listed in the newest edition of Lonely Planet
    Peru. The first night we decided to camp out in hammocks with mosquito nets, and the second night we stayed at Renaco Lodge. Our guide, Ricardo was very knowledgeable and friendly. We also talked to
    Jairo who was pretty cool. Price was very reasonable, and food was pretty good. Price goes down for 5 day tours (it's like 5 days for the price of 4.) Their office is right near the Plaza de Armas
    (Putumayo 155) and you can read the log book full of comments from previous tourists before you go.

• Matt (Tuesday, November 15 11 01:54 pm EST)

I am so glad to have been a participant in your Ayahuasca ceremony. Words can hardly describe the experience. The vastness of my mind, the loving, gentle nature of the plant, the connection to
    nature, the insights were beyond anything I could of imagined.
    The best thing of all was coming back home with this awareness, the words to describe this state would be "Brilliant Silence." In that brilliant silence I could not be separated from the ALL that is.
    I could not find an "us and a them " anywhere. Though it has been several months since my return and my silence is not so brilliant, I am changed.
    When Spirit calls, I will definitely not hesitate to be with you and the plant teacher,
    Matt S, San Francisco, CA United States

• Jessica (Tuesday, November 15 11 01:48 pm EST)

This is the only place in the world for my first Ayahuasca experience. It couldn’t be more perfect. It couldn’t be anywhere else” United States.

• steve (Tuesday, November 15 11 01:46 pm EST)

I have taken 4 trips to jungle lodges with AEE/Fly Catcher Tours. Sr Torres always takes good care of me. He is always waiting at the airport in Iquitos for me, and sees me to my hotel. Iquitos is a
    unique city with sociable, friendly people. It’s pretty safe, and inexpensive compared to most tourist spots. To get to the jungle lodge, your guide and a hired car take you to Nauta, a 90 minute
    drive from Iquitos. From there, your river boat takes you up a side river off the Amazon. You will pass or stop at remote villages, where life hasn’t changed much from 100 years ago. Depending on the
    lodge you choose, the boat trip is 1 to 3 hours. On the boat trip, I have seen schools of pink dolphins, and had them practically jumping in the boat. Once you get to the lodge, your guide takes care
    of your meals, and takes you out to do whatever you choose. Hiking, fishing, canoeing, or just relaxing in a hammock. If you are looking for a Ramada or Hilton, a jungle lodge probably isn’t for you.
    But if you want to experience the jungle and still have a nice bed, prepared meals, and a shower, hit the lodge. AEE/Fly Catcher Tours takes a lot of people out on camping trips in the jungle, but
    I’m not that brave. If anybody wants, I’m more than happy to answer questions or swap pictures from my trips.
    Steve E